060. Advanced Life Coaching Skills and How to Grow Your Coaching Business
The field of professional Christian coaching continues to be a growing opportunity to partner with others in transforming lives, especially during these challenging times. However, maybe the idea of starting a thriving coaching practice seems overwhelming to you. Or it might be more difficult and take you longer to obtain additional clients than you imagined. Whether you are beginning your business or have been coaching for years, this interactive intensive will equip you with key resources and the best researched coaching practices. In addition, you will learn how to continually refine the essential core coaching competencies to grow into a masterful coach with a thriving practice.
- Discuss the importance of integrating biblical views into professional Christian coaching
- Refine and build basic and advanced coaching skills (e.g., this session will include role-playing, reviewing research, and case studies)
- Learn practical strategies for marketing and building a client base and distinguish how to avoid the main reasons why life coaching practices fail
- Identify similarities and distinctions in group and team coaching and how they build your coaching practice
- Gain a deeper understanding of how to best handle challenging clients
- Analyze how to create an effective coaching contract or agreement with your clients, along with key elements to include
- Explore different business systems critical to coaching that will enable you to launch and grow your coaching practice
- Identify key obstacles that hinder a client’s ability to change and how to help the client to move past them
- Learn the ICCA Christian Coaching Competencies and the ICCA Code of Ethics
- Explore the different coaching models and how to incorporate them into your coaching
PRESENTERSCREDENTIALSCE CREDITSLEVELSummary We live in a time of political unrest, violence, economic instability, and loss due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Consequently, Americans report high levels of prolonged stress and anxiety. This workshop will present a...
PRESENTERSCREDENTIALSCE CREDITSLEVELSummary Traumatized adolescents need a therapeutic experience that is physically, emotionally, and spiritually safe with a psychologist or licensed mental health professional. The therapeutic distance and kinesthetic nature of...
PRESENTERSCREDENTIALSCE CREDITSLEVELSummary The COVID-19 pandemic has strained our mental health professionals to their breaking point. Many psychologists and licensed mental health professionals have taken on additional clients with more significant trauma than...
PRESENTERSCREDENTIALSCE CREDITSLEVELSummary In a constantly changing world, a psychologist or licensed mental health professional must be prepared for new ethical considerations that they will inevitably face in the helping profession. Ethical codes from the APA,...
PRESENTERSCREDENTIALSCE CREDITSLEVELSummary This workshop will discard an outdated, stigmatizing paradigm and replace it with a modern, brain-based, whole-person program rooted in science and hope. Based on the world’s largest functional brain imaging database, Dr....
PRESENTERSCREDENTIALSCE CREDITSLEVELSummary In a clinical setting, mental health professionals often talk about post-traumatic stress symptoms following traumatic life events, but few think about the possibility of post-traumatic growth (PTG)—the positive ways in...